4 Laughing eyes
4 Well-shaped legs
4 Loving arms
2 Firm milk containers
1 Fur-lined mixing bowl
1 Firm banana
1. Look into two laughing eyes.
2. Spread well-shaped legs with loving arms.
3. Squeeze and massage milk containers very gently.
4. Gently add one firm banana to mixing bowl,
working in and out 'til well creamed.
Continue to kneading milk containers
5. As heat rises, plunge banana deep into mixing bowl
and cover with nuts, leave to soak.
6. The cake is done when banana is soft.
If banana doesn't soften, repeat steps 3-5
or start all over again by change mixing bowls.
1. If you are in an unfamiliar kitchen,
wash utensils carefully before and after use.
2. Do not lick mixing bowl after use.
3. If cake rises, leave town.